Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vuelos

Improvisation with the upright piano and iPad using AUM + Zeeon.

Comments

• Reminds me of Whitetree. Love cloudland

• edited May 2023

Thanks! Never heard of Whitetree... Something new to enjoy!!

pd: wow thats with master Ludovico! thanks for point it to me

• The upright was grand ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Lovely view out of the window btw ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Good work. Loved the video. Whatโ€™s that ancient gizmo youโ€™re playing beneath the synth? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I followed the While Rabbit to your instagram and really enjoyed finding the Handpan performance. Iโ€™m glad you followed the White Rabbit to post here and expand your audience and our collective mind.

• @GeoTony said:
    The upright was grand ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Lovely view out of the window btw ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thanks! Itโ€™s. Y girlfriend house, a very inspiring place!

@LinearLineman said:
    Good work. Loved the video. Whatโ€™s that ancient gizmo youโ€™re playing beneath the synth? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks! One of the three pianos I usually play , my love for those ancients gizmos is growing everyday!

@McD said:
    I followed the While Rabbit to your instagram and really enjoyed finding the Handpan performance. Iโ€™m glad you followed the White Rabbit to post here and expand your audience and our collective mind.

Thanks! Handpans are also one of the instruments that connect with me in a deep level, apart from making music is a tool for introspection. I begun my journey with an original second gen. Hang in 2006 that I still have here

• Simply Beautiful. Reminding me of some great moments on Godspeed You Black Emperor, or Thee Silver Mt Zion Memorial Orchestra.
    Thank you for sharing!