Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker classic GM keymap not staying on

@brambos I am using Ruismaker classic in Cubasis 3. I am using some of the midi beats (Allan Morgan) provided by CB3. I have to activate the GM keymap to match the midi drums.

Everytime a new midi pattern starts the GM Keymap gets deactivated.

• It only append with the imported midi not the one I create in CB3.
  • I tried selecting every possible note from C-2 to G8 and deleting.
  • I looked thru every of the 127 CC.

What am I missing ?

Comments

• I found something that helps. In the midi event ‘Program change their is a small event at the beginning that knocks of GM Mapping. Any other way around deleting this I’m every pattern ?

• Maybe you could try inserting StreamByter with this single line script.
    CX = XX +B

StreamByter is free.
    https://apps.apple.com/app/streambyter/id1398712641

• Do you know what event that is at the beginning of the track?

The GM mode setting is part of the plugin state, so if Cubasis resets or overwrites the state it may get reset (likely along with other settings of the plugin).

• @brambos said:
    Do you know what event that is at the beginning of the track?

The GM mode setting is part of the plugin state, so if Cubasis resets or overwrites the state it may get reset (likely along with other settings of the plugin).

If I understand well your question, the CC event is called 'Program change'. It is embedded in each midi clipped that is dragged. But it is NOT in the recorded clip.

• @wim said:
    Maybe you could try inserting StreamByter with this single line script.
    CX = XX +B

StreamByter is free.
    https://apps.apple.com/app/streambyter/id1398712641

Wim solution worked 😃 Thank you.

• Sweet! I wasn't sure it would, never having tried Streambyter to do anything in Cubasis.

• @wim said:
    Sweet! I wasn't sure it would, never having tried Streambyter to do anything in Cubasis.

Your guest work is gold 😎