Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just a relaxed NDLR Jam

Hossa, fellow Tweakers.

Was messing around with some textures and played away.

All iOS, no script, no professionality - just pleasure and fun :)

Hope you enjoy - Feedback welcome.

Comments

• Ah, the NDLR - saw Loopop’s review when it first came out. Seems like a fascinating gadget. I love what you are doing with it here, sounds very ‘just landed on the forboding-filled Alien planet to investigate the mysterious signal in an 80s high concept low budget video classic’ . How intuitive do you find the NDLR to work with?

• Svetlovska,
    i love it since day one - bought it with the first batch from Kickstarter years back.
    Once you get used to the concept and the small screen it is easy to grasp.
    If you can manage the "Rozeta" Suite you'll manage this little darling - in a nutshell.
    So i guess you are totally up to it, as far as i know your work.

If you look into my channel you'll find a few more NDLR things if you are interested. Used in several different ways and music styles :smile:

Love low budget sci-if :smiley: So thanks very much!

• That's a very nice jam! 😊

• Thanks @rs2000 - appreciate that!

• NDLR, yes!!!
    This workflow has made a huge difference for me understanding music theory and song structure better.
    I utilize Drambo, Scaler and Rozeta to recreate this workflow without the actual NDLR.
    I love your sound choices, well done sir 🙏🏻

• edited May 2023

Thank you @Paulieworld and @Stuntman_mike !

Are there any videos regarding your re-build workflow @Paulieworld ?
    Interested in watching that flow.

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Thank you @Paulieworld and @Stuntman_mike !

Are there any videos regarding your re-build workflow @Paulieworld ?
    Interested in watching that flow.

I’m sorry, but I haven’t done any videos. However, I described the process a little in my response to @jwmmakerofmusic in my last post ‘Showdown At Starved Rock’. It’s actually really simple and unsophisticated… like me! I hope that helps a bit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• That was awesome
    Both the fi’s low and science

• Very enjoyable but about half way through I couldn’t get Crocodile Dundee out of my head 🦘🐊😊

• @GeoTony said:
    Very enjoyable but about half way through I couldn’t get Crocodile Dundee out of my head 🦘🐊😊

WTF. 😂
    Don’t get it yet - have to verify 😁