Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Desktop MULTI FX thats not glitchy / loopy?

Im looking for a multi FX plugin thats not over the top glitchy, as i have plenty of those. Im talking things like looperator, effectrix, infiltrator etc.

I need something more subtle, something that just adds some ambience / movement.

Comments

• edited May 2023

Sure, BLEASS Motion FX, BLEASS Motion EQ, Klevgrand Modley.

You can go as subtle or as radical as you want with all of these. And they're all available on both desktop and iOS.

• @NeuM thanks! these look great, i love bleass stuff, but motion FX somehow flew right by me.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @NeuM thanks! these look great, i love bleass stuff, but motion FX somehow flew right by me.

You're welcome. I use them all and they're all quite different.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    Im looking for a multi FX plugin thats not over the top glitchy, as i have plenty of those. Im talking things like looperator, effectrix, infiltrator etc.

I need something more subtle, something that just adds some ambience / movement.

Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro is very useful for building your own effects, and it goes way beyond just guitar.

• @craftycurate oh nice! i have it, just havent thought to use it like that. thanks for the tip!

• Don’t Igor’s effects (vintage/classic) run on the m series? They’re very mild by his standards…