Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[SOLVED] Minimoog Model D: problem with retrigger and legato

Hi, I’m still fairly new to synthesizers, so maybe I’m just not understanding how things work. I found some peculiar behavior when using the patch “Field Agent” under the expansion bank “Sonic Mayhem 2”. Switching from Legato to Retrigger mode seems to change the envelope quite a bit. Can anyone explain what’s happening here, preferably someone who’s also bought this expansion bank? Thanks.
https://youtu.be/Q0ZxZKEOlCs

Comments

• Also, I’m only using the on-screen keyboard, and velocity & aftertouch aren’t set to anything.

• edited May 2023

Nevermind, I understand what’s happening now. The extremely low cutoff frequency made me think that there was barely any amp release, when in fact it just wasn’t audible due to being filtered out. So in legato mode, the envelope never got reset between notes because the (inaudible) release was actually 15 seconds long, which made it seem like the attack knob wasn’t doing anything.

• Please add “SOLVED” to your thread title.