Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Latency problems Using iPad with new Macs and IDAM

Hi, I am trying to use my new IPad Pro M2 with my also new MacMini together. I connected them via anusb c cable , enabled my iPad in audio midi setup and did the basic audio settings in my desktop DAW, Ableton. The result is poor. When sending midi out from Ableton to my IPad, and audio back into an audio track, I am getting like 14 -20 ms of latency. I lowered the sample rate to 256, and it improved, but still not usable or perfect. I also tried just using midi out from my ipad using Ableton Link and run the midi notes back into Ableton, and again it’s not on time. The strange thing is I have tried the same with my 2012 MacBook Pro and the midi notes were dead on tight. What could it be? Would buying an Iconnect interface work better? Thanks in advance.