Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logic Pro will contribute to global warming.

edited May 2023 in Logic Pro

So many warm iPads coming our way in the future, it’s sure to raise the temps of our atmosphere. Combined with all the hot air people are expelling lamenting the subscription service, this does not look good.

Apple and iOS musicians hate the earth apparently.

/s

Apple hates the earth
  1. Agree?45 votes
    1. Yes
      37.78%
    2. No
        6.67%
    3. Tacos
      55.56%

Comments

• edited May 2023

Hrmm i guess that’s why Ableton didn’t want to port over a full DAW to iOS cause they’re environmentally conscious?

The less you use an app the less of an impact in has on Mother Nature being the Logic here.

Interesting. Interesting way of looking at it.

• Berlin versus California.

• 🤣🤣🤣

• edited May 2023

NM

• You should only do LP during the coldest winter months. Therefore, subscription is cheap.

• @bleep said:
    You should only do LP during the coldest winter months. Therefore, subscription is cheap.

Common misconception. Loopy Pro is not actually subscription.

• There are plenty of loopy people here who clearly are pros at it.

• All I saw was tacos. Tacos always win!

• I guess BitWig is the best player in this regard since they don’t offer anything on iOS.

• Every time you quantise, a glacier melts.

• Well I just purchased some mini tacos from the grocery store the other day, so I declare today to be Taco Thursday! 🤣

• I was lusting for Tacos yesterday, now I can't resist anymore!
    @Tarekith knows what us folks want 😄

• I’ll have to pass... never had tacos 🤭☺️

• @echoopera said:
    I guess BitWig is the best player in this regard since they don’t offer anything on iOS.

No, sorry, they support Linux instead and as we know the market for that IS HUGE. Way worse for the environment.

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    I’ll have to pass... never had tacos 🤭☺️

???? No. Like really? Never had tacos? Are you an AI bot?

• edited May 2023

I wish I was :D
    It’s not a thing where I’m from... I’m sure I had something similar, or there is a way to find something similar around (big fan of fast food unfortunately), but yeah... never had one.

It’s not a thing where I’m from... I’m sure I had something similar, or there is a way to find something similar around (big fan of fast food unfortunately), but yeah... never had one.

Ah mate you don't know what you're missing! 😂 Although I feel your pain, for I'm also a big fan of fast food. 😂

• Show us the proof. Logic is NOT the climate changier app it’s said to be.

• @Model10000 said:
    Show us the proof. Logic is NOT the climate changier app it’s said to be.

Okay, you win "best comment of the thread" to date! 🤣

There should be a Tacos tasting plug-in inside Logic Pro, so your days of ignorance are soon over.

• Al pastor, please

• I agree with the OP, Logic is a great danger to our environment and probably going to create a new hole in the ozon layer. A positive is that the color scheme of Logic is very gender neutral.

• @JanKun said:

@0tolerance4silence said:

There should be a Tacos tasting plug-in inside Logic Pro, so your days of ignorance are soon over.

My iPad stays on 13.7, but looking forward to read about the experience... :D
    Maybe I can convince giku to ‘cook something up’ for Drambo :)

• edited May 2023

Hey, have none of you seen Lord of Synth? Maybe any significantly different 3-synth combo loaded into Logic Pro will be enough to fend off armageddon

• Environmental reasons is why I will only be making beats using Teenage Engineering’s latest carbon neutral product.

Log-1.

• Does it have a built in Bark Filter ?

• @GeoTony said:
    Does it have a built in Bark Filter ?

😂
    You guys are on fire.
    My vote is cabbage.

• @A_Fox said:

Environmental reasons is why I will only be making beats using Teenage Engineering’s latest carbon neutral product.

Log-1

https://media.tenor.com/ApJAPfHXFFcAAAAM/chinfluencers-chinpals.gif

• edited May 2023

@Tarekith said:

@echoopera said:
    I guess BitWig is the best player in this regard since they don’t offer anything on iOS.

No, sorry, they support Linux instead and as we know the market for that IS HUGE. Way worse for the environment.

Well, I don't think it's because of BitWig being on Linux, so much as it is the users of Linux and how they are contributing to the downfall of society and the climate with all their Crypto Juggernaut holdings and scams. BitWig users on Linux can be counted on your hand, and that hand is enough to take out major things in society because of the power the Block Chain holds over society on the Linux platform.

Remember, 1 Linux user is equivalent to 500,000 Windows users and 1.2 Billion macOS users combined as far as power consumption and influence on the next generation of AI and Quantum Computing.

Linux is exponential. All other platforms are logarithmic.