Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great take on subscriptions and Apple pricing model by Jakob

1235»

Comments

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Do Apple send an email each month to let you know that they took X amount of money for your subscription Y, Z, A, B or only at the beginning of the subscription?

My son subscribes to a video editing app and he gets an email every week

• edited May 2023

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    Do Apple send an email each month to let you know that they took X amount of money for your subscription Y, Z, A, B or only at the beginning of the subscription?

That's the answer I wanted. Thank you.

• @Montreal_Music said:

If you choose to pay monthly they'll let you know your subscription is going to expire. If you choose annual plan, then you'll be notified prior to the end of your yearly option.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Apple doesn't have a weekly video editing app. That's some other company. Apple's Final Cut Pro on iPadOS is also a $4.99/month or $49.99/year software.

• @NeuM said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Apple doesn't have a weekly video editing app. That's some other company. Apple's Final Cut Pro on iPadOS is also a $4.99/month or $49.99/year software.

Ah, I was assuming that any app subscription on the App Store, Apple's or otherwise, would work the same. The emails he gets look similar to what I get for Apple One.

• @Grandbear said:

@NeuM said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Ah, I was assuming that any app subscription on the App Store, Apple's or otherwise, would work the same. The emails he gets look similar to what I get for Apple One.

He might want to consider switching to Final Cut Pro on iPad then. I'll bet he's paying quite a lot from this other company.

• @NeuM said:

@Grandbear said:

@NeuM said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:

He might want to consider switching to Final Cut Pro on iPad then. I'll bet he's paying quite a lot from this other company.

He edits on an iPhone and enjoys it. Teenagers, don't ask :D

• @Grandbear said:

@NeuM said:

@Grandbear said:

@NeuM said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Grandbear said:

@Montreal_Music said:

He edits on an iPhone and enjoys it. Teenagers, don't ask :D

Haha.

• @el_bo said:

@Gavinski said:
    [...]and it's a rather huge but

...I'll get my coat ;)

Best post in the thread.