Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any chance Logic Pro could be THE SOLUTION to all our problems?

edited May 2023 in Logic Pro

Logic Pro vs. Global Warming, famine and war
  1. Is Logic Pro THE SOLUTION to all our problems ?44 votes
    1. Absolutely, and you should believe so, given the amount of threads about LP on this forum, mate !
      29.55%
    2. No, it is LP (Loopy Pro)
      15.91%
    3. What, another thread about this?
      29.55%
    4. You should go out more often, mate !
      15.91%
    5. STFU, John Lennon died a long time ago !
        9.09%

Comments

• edited May 2023

Looks like you're getting Logic Pro fatigue, and the party has only just got going 😆

Just wait until it's released and in people's grubby hands - the complaints about any and every bug, imperfection, and missing feature will be deafening!

• I'm waiting for the "Can Logic Pro cure cancer?" thread :)

• There are times when I just love this forum… 🤣

• @bygjohn said:
    There are times when I just love this forum… 🤣

It's my favourite forum by far.

• Early appearance of Logic Pro documented, 100% proof of it’s efficacy against global warming, famine and war

• edited May 2023

@richardyot said:
    Looks like you're getting Logic Pro fatigue, and the party has only just got going 😆

Just wait until it's released and in people's grubby hands - the complaints about any and every bug, imperfection, and missing feature will be deafening!

If the damn thing can make decent coffee, I might consider buying a new iPad for it !

• I don't think Logic Pro on iPad will solve all my problems. I mean, look at what a lazy husband it was.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55470/logic-pro-is-not-the-letdown-you-think-it-is#latest

🤣

• @Kewe_Esse said:
    Early appearance of Logic Pro documented, 100% proof of it’s efficacy against global warming, famine and war

• I’m very disappointed that there are still a few non-Logic Pro threads on the first forum page, what is going on? 😁

• @JanKun said:

@Kewe_Esse said:
    Early appearance of Logic Pro documented, 100% proof of it’s efficacy against global warming, famine and war

Iä! Iä!

• Logic Pro Chocolate Cake

To celebrate the release of Logic Pro for iOS here's my Logic Pro Chocolate Cake recipie.

Ingredients

For this chocolate cake, you’ll need the following ingredients.

all-purpose flour
    sugar
    unsweetened cocoa powder
    baking powder
    baking soda
    salt
    espresso powder – I give more information on the espresso powder below
    milk – you can also use buttermilk, almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk
    oil – you can use vegetable, canola or melted coconut oil
    eggs – when baking, I like to use room temperature eggs
    vanilla extract
    boiling water

Step-by-Step Instructions

Prep. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.

Whisk dry ingredients. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well.

Mix in wet ingredients. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.

Bake. Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.

I know you will enjoy this cake, just as you'll enjoy the smooth, hassle-free workflow of Apple new Logic Pro for iOS. Mmmm... that's nice!

• @Simon said:
    Logic Pro Chocolate Cake

To celebrate the release of Logic Pro for iOS here's my Logic Pro Chocolate Cake recipie.

Ingredients

all-purpose flour
    sugar
    unsweetened cocoa powder
    baking powder
    baking soda
    salt
    vanilla extract
    boiling water

Prep. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.

Whisk dry ingredients. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well.

Mix in wet ingredients. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.

Bake. Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.

I know you will enjoy this cake, just as you'll enjoy the smooth, hassle-free workflow of Apple new Logic Pro for iOS. Mmmm... that's nice!

Hey! You’re not supposed to touch that until the 23rd of May.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Simon said:
    Logic Pro Chocolate Cake

Ingredients

all-purpose flour
    sugar
    unsweetened cocoa powder
    baking powder
    baking soda
    salt
    vanilla extract
    boiling water

Yummy yum ! Apple crumble recipe please !

• @d4d0ug said:
    I got 99 problems but a DAW ain’t one

Maybe because we already have "99" iOS DAWs to solve our audio problems ?

• Drambo is getting a serious thread contender.

Yes, more apple crumble recipes 😃

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I don't think Logic Pro on iPad will solve all my problems. I mean, look at what a lazy husband it was.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55470/logic-pro-is-not-the-letdown-you-think-it-is#latest

🤣

We should all marry Drambo in a giant Audiobus reverse harem !

• Logic won't make you make more music, you have more than enough.

• No cos it still won’t get me the Airwindows plug-ins on iOS

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    No cos it still won’t get me the Airwindows plug-ins on iOS

And that's hardly Logic's fault so it's time to start nagging at the Plug-In developers to port their sh*t over or something :sunglasses:

• Bookmarking for the cake recipe.

• @cokomairena said:
    Logic won't make you make more music, you have more than enough.

Couldn't agree more. I found my way to finish tracks on iOS few years ago after long period of trials. Logic Pro will just be icing on the cake.

• @TurnItUp said:
    Bookmarking for the cake recipe.

LOL.

• Will it be able to get blood stains (and trace DNA) out of fabric?
    Asking for a friend.

• @wim said:
    Will it be able to get blood stains (and trace DNA) out of fabric?
    Asking for a friend.

To please the anti subscription ones, it is coming as a one time IAP. But you'll need to buy separately the iUVHemoTracker© kit. Trace DNA will require a portable PCR, a bit costly but comes with a free Teenage Engineering rucksack made of recycled material.

• @Samu said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

And that's hardly Logic's fault so it's time to start nagging at the Plug-In developers to port their sh*t over or something :sunglasses:

I wasn’t blaming Logic for it but to answer the poll question, it won’t solve all my problems for that reason. I should definitely start pestering Chris to consider it though

• @Fingolfinzz said:

@Samu said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

I wasn’t blaming Logic for it but to answer the poll question, it won’t solve all my problems for that reason. I should definitely start pestering Chris to consider it though

I’ve heard that the Analog Obsession plug-ins will eventually make it but no eta yet.
    Never really got into the Air Windows plug-ins as it’s a way different way of mixing from what I’ve understood.

• I’ve noticed since the announcement of Logic Pro absolutely nothing bad in the world has happened so I’d say yes, it’s our key to utopia.

• Looks like Logic didn’t solve ignorance...

• @Samu said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

Samu, honestly, haven’t we already all the tools present on the iOS/iPadOS platform to make great music into Logic Pro for iPad?
    Pianoteq, SWAM series with great amount of instrument, Fabfilters all plugins, Synthmaster 2 and tons of other synths - it would take a long time presenting all the great AUv3-stuffs…