Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro 1.1 is here!

13»

Comments

• Thanks so much, everyone!

• Thank you for the sick update, the forum, and everything. You’ve been helping me through the pandemic and stay-at-home fatherhood with screaming babies. Loopy Pro is awesome. I appreciate you

• @myapologies said:
    Thank you for the sick update, the forum, and everything. You’ve been helping me through the pandemic and stay-at-home fatherhood with screaming babies. Loopy Pro is awesome. I appreciate you

❤️ Stuck at home with screaming children, I feel you.

• Here’s a cool template demo, based on a Ditto X4:

• @celtic_elk said:
    Here’s a cool template demo, based on a Ditto X4:

Nice job!

• @mikewb said:

@celtic_elk said:
    Here’s a cool template demo, based on a Ditto X4:

Nice job!

It’s not my video. I’m just passing it along. :)

• Bump! Supporting our host. And an awesome app!
    Also, I’m having trouble figuring out Overdub Feedback. Is there a switch/toggle to keep the recording going after the loop duration is reached?

• @zilld2017 said:
    Bump! Supporting our host. And an awesome app!
    Also, I’m having trouble figuring out Overdub Feedback. Is there a switch/toggle to keep the recording going after the loop duration is reached?

Thank you!

Yep, just turn on overdub after record

• @Michael said:

@zilld2017 said:
    Bump! Supporting our host. And an awesome app!

Thank you!

Yep, just turn on overdub after record

There it is! Thank you, @Michael

• Congratulations! Good to see varispeed and reverse, but I still get the feeling that I’d find it quite overwhelming to learn. Thanks for the demo reset, though. Perhaps I can give it a proper try, this time around.

All the best.

• @el_bo said:
    Congratulations! Good to see varispeed and reverse, but I still get the feeling that I’d find it quite overwhelming to learn. Thanks for the demo reset, though. Perhaps I can give it a proper try, this time around.

All the best.

If you ask about what seems complicated, we can clarify.

It can be quite simple to use. It gets complicated if one tries to use every feature. But most people don’t need that. For most people, though, it isn’t that complicated and we can help clarify things.

Someone else on the forum thought it was too complicated to use but after a few questions, my understanding is that it became a go-to app.

• @espiegel123 said:

@el_bo said:
    Congratulations! Good to see varispeed and reverse, but I still get the feeling that I’d find it quite overwhelming to learn. Thanks for the demo reset, though. Perhaps I can give it a proper try, this time around.

All the best.

If you ask about what seems complicated, we can clarify.

It can be quite simple to use. It gets complicated if one tries to use every feature. But most people don’t need that. For most people, though, it isn’t that complicated and we can help clarify things.

Someone else on the forum thought it was too complicated to use but after a few questions, my understanding is that it became a go-to app.

Thanks! I appreciate the reminder, as I always receive help here. There's nothing in particular (Wasted my last trial unfortunately).

I think I just need to avoid looking at too many of the menus (Many contain settings for function that are probably familiar for those used to hardware loopers, but that ain't me). I'll just stick to simple as you say. Will try to start with a couple of loopers, and spread out from there.

Cheers!

• The main things you need to understand are:

• the difference between free and phase-locked loops
    • What the master cycle is
    • Play and record count-in/count-out
    • What auto count out does

There are now lots of great video tutorials to walk you through Loopy, too.

• edited August 2023

Hey there good people, Is there anyway you can map ext midi controller to expand / hide the mixer console ?

I feel this has been asked before, Ive just had a look again in 1.1, but I can’t see a way to do it.

• Super, Thanks!