Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Backbone by Steinberg (desktop)

edited May 2023 in Desktop

@LFS Any plans to bring Backbone to iOS?

https://www.steinberg.net/vst-instruments/backbone/

Comments

• [@mods can someone move this to Desktop please? ]

• @gusgranite It has been moved ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• as it's on sale atm I'm going to get the desktop version, was already thinking of doing it with Splice's rent to own (where it's also new) but the sale price at Steinberg is way better (sale is going 'til May 14th)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @gusgranite It has been moved ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thank you!

• @gusgranite Yourโ€™e welcome ๐Ÿค—
    Just a quick tip, @mods wonโ€™t work, you need to @ me one of the others๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
    Doug

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @gusgranite Yourโ€™e welcome ๐Ÿค—
    Just a quick tip, @mods wonโ€™t work, you need to @ me one of the others๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
    Doug

Oh I knew that lol. I thought someone would see it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Will message you directly next time ๐Ÿ™

• has anyone used this? is this similar to drum computer? im looking for something like drum computer, but that can create more "organic" sounds. Taikos, big cinematic perc, huge snares, stomps etc

• It is a drum (re)synthesizer something like drumcomputer but solo drums and no seq in it. But higher sound quality

• edited June 2023

@shinyisshiny said:
    has anyone used this? is this similar to drum computer? im looking for something like drum computer, but that can create more "organic" sounds. Taikos, big cinematic perc, huge snares, stomps etc

What is with beat scholar- sure so generative sounds but, hell yay what a sequencer

• And (only desktop as is backbone) soniccharge microtonic - which is generative ๐Ÿค”