Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Effects routing

edited March 2013 in Feature Wishlists

Be nice to be able to run different inputs to different effects slots. Tonight I downloaded little midi, built a sequence, setup iFretless, routed to Ampkit (Ashdown), then set Animoog as an input and sequenced it. Animoog then also routed through Ampkit which I did not want. Even just a by-pass effects for a particular input would be useful.

If this already available and I missed it I'll be happily embarrassed.

Comments

• I, too, would like to be happily embarrassed, though I really don't think this is available yet.

• We requested this a couple months ago, right after AB launch. I believe it's on their to-do list. :-)

• Ryan is right. We've still got a few other things on our list before we can tackle this but it'll most likely be done as part of a bigger update.

• I thank you, sir!

visions of a virtual mixer dance across the stage