Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reset password doesn’t work

edited April 2023 in Support and Feedback

Got logged off on both desktop and ipad, my last device where i am still logged in is iphone. I doesn’t remember password so tried to reset it - unfortunatelly looks like it doesn’t work, after i click reset pssword, i receive link with reset button in my email, then i click ob button - it jumps to AB forum with input fields to enter new password twice but after i enter it and click on button bellow i get error:

So if it at some point unloggs me even on iPhone, i am gone for good :)) If that happens, good bye guys, i liked it here :-))

Comments

• Yeah, the Vanilla folks screwed the pooch on that one. After many years of nothing there's finally a new version, which I'll update to at some point when I have time. Till then, check your email, I've emailed you a new password.

• thanks again, all ok now :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: