Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[OUT!] Binarhythmic - Binary based MIDI Rhythm Generator ⚡️

124»

Comments

• @cem_olcay said:

@plenogard said:

@cem_olcay said:
    The new version is live! Binarhythmic has a great new randomizer now.

I bought it as a thank you. I haven't tested the randomiser but the new placement of the add/remove steps is great. It makes a huge difference.

I hope you can update your other apps with this feature.

Oh yeah, I updated the other apps too!
    BONUS: MelodyBud is also getting the fan favorite draw mode 🎉

Number one draw fan here :)

• @cem_olcay In Polybud, it is possible to change the number of steps in each parameter… Could you implement this in Binarhythmic too? At the moment, if I press the “+” button, then every parameter has one step added to it…

• @Kashi said:
    @cem_olcay In Polybud, it is possible to change the number of steps in each parameter… Could you implement this in Binarhythmic too? At the moment, if I press the “+” button, then every parameter has one step added to it…

Yes, that’s the main feature of PolyBud. It’s not possible for Binarhythmic though. It has ‘bits’ instead of steps. And each bit has a note, gate, velocity, logic, trigger type and MIDI channel individually.

• @cem_olcay said:

@Kashi said:
    @cem_olcay In Polybud, it is possible to change the number of steps in each parameter… Could you implement this in Binarhythmic too? At the moment, if I press the “+” button, then every parameter has one step added to it…

Yes, that’s the main feature of PolyBud. It’s not possible for Binarhythmic though. It has ‘bits’ instead of steps. And each bit has a note, gate, velocity, logic, trigger type and MIDI channel individually.

Ah, gotcha. No worries! Thanks for replying man..