Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Send Program Change to AUM and load an new Preset in a auv3 - is that possible?

Hello to all! I am looking for a solution to send program change messages to AUM. The idea is that I send a command from Digitakt to AUM and then change the preset for a loaded auv3.

Is this possible?

I would be happy if someone could give me a tip.

Many thanks and greetings!

Comments

• If the AUv3 exposes its presets to AUM (they're visible under the folder icon in the AUv3 title bar), you can enable this under MIDI Control in the AUM settings.

Otherwise, you'll need to route the MIDI message directly to the AUv3, and use its built-in methods.

If you just want to switch between a couple of presets, you could just load a couple of copies of the AUv3, and enable one or the other.

• You can also save the preset in aum and then assign a program change number to it if the app has no internal method or an exposed preset list.

If you want to use multiple synths and create splits midilayers could be a cool app to use.

• Great, thank you very much! It works fine😁