Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Synth® Version 2.5.19 Not Saving Sample Location

Hey guys...We, at Gospel Musicians, need a bit of help. We have been getting reports that some users are getting a prompt that is asking where the sample location is stored from different AUv3 Sessions. We have spent weeks with several beta testers and developers, and we cannot reproduce this very specific bug. In our labs everything recalls just fine and recalling a session does not prompt any request to choose a sample location.

If you are experiencing this issue, please send a PM so we can work with you to try to alleviate this. This is one of those very unique bugs that we need to reproduce in order to solve. This will require some video recording and the ability to send files, so you must be a proficient iOS app user.

Some financial compensation will be given......

Comments

• I’ve been having this problem off and on. It happens when I open a drambo project which contains a pure synth AU (Bassalicious 2 sound) that was saved with the project.

I’ll be wondering why I don’t hear my bass line, then I check and see the dialog to select the location.

I’ll see if I can capture the event soon.

• I’m getting the same issue recently within Keystage. I’ll see if I can recreate it tonight.

• Has not been happening in either GarageBand or Logic Pro.

• I was able to recreate it in Keystage and AUM. I’ll do more testing in other apps soon. I just sent a couple of videos and some further explanation to @GospelMusicians. 🤞

• Happen in GarageBand for me. With 3 instances of Pure Synth a one Splat-to-clat. All 3 PureSynth go silent after save. Upon reopening just fixing the Sample folder on one of them fixes all 3 instances

• Happening for me as well in Camelot Pro. Selecting “On my iPad” as sample folder location fixes it.

• happening here in cubasis 3. it seems to be the exact same symptoms from the last version with a different screen as if one or two steps to get the synth to reload was fixed but possibly one more "step is broken" Lol if that makes sense im not a coder or beta tester so this is lay but...

example: track is bounced and then unfrozen the window usually showing the pure synth gui just shows a spinning circle on a blank gui screen with "pure synth is currently running the background" I would then unload pure synth.

In order to get it to work i would fully close out cubasis and reload the project. If i was to just try and reload pure synth with out closing down cubasis it would just reload the same screen with the spinning circle.

Now same exact same symptoms and solutions with this update except the pure synth gui comes back up but with the cannot locate samples screen. If I choose "on my iphone" nothing will happen untill I fully shut down and reload cubasis. and like before just deleting the track instance and adding a new midi track with pure synth slotted the same screen comes up asking me to choose sample location until I fully shutdown cubasis and reload

Cheers

• Hi there. Just happened to me in AUM. Soon loaded from the selecting “on my ipad”, but I have a gig soon where I don’t want to be in a panic. My band mates think I am mad using this app given the problems in the last couple of months, but I love the sounds. Would be great if you can sort!

• edited April 2023

@nickpett said:
    Hi there. Just happened to me in AUM. Soon loaded from the selecting “on my ipad”, but I have a gig soon where I don’t want to be in a panic. My band mates think I am mad using this app given the problems in the last couple of months, but I love the sounds. Would be great if you can sort!

We would love to sort this out....We just need one person to help, but so far haven't found anyone to send us over the data we need. We understand there is quite a bit of video recording and some log files, but as we said, no one can reproduce the bug out of 3-4 beta testers and even the people that had bugs, it automatically corrected itself.

Please PM us if you are willing to provide the info we need to troubleshoot.

• @GospelMusicians, I just sent you some files and video

• @nickpett You should be ok if, before your gig starts, double check that the sample location is correct and leave AUM open. PSP shouldn’t revert back to its issue if you do not close out of the session once the samples are located.

• @mtenk said:
    @nickpett You should be ok if, before your gig starts, double check that the sample location is correct and leave AUM open. PSP shouldn’t revert back to its issue if you do not close out of the session once the samples are located.

Thanks very much for this tip. Have also sent gospel musician a video too