Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What would be the best apps to recreate the Fjærlett instrument?

edited March 2023 in App Tips and Tricks

I'm guessing a spring reverb that allows knocking, followed by a equalizer, routed to feedback in Aum? is there a spring reverb you can virtually bash?

Comments

• @sevenape said:

I'm guessing a spring reverb that allows knocking, followed by a equalizer, routed to feedback in Aum? is there a spring reverb you can virtually bash?

Yes that one by GSI, TimeVerb-X (really great app)

• That looks great fun, tangling your fingers up in springs that resonate a nicely tuned eq… I’ve been messing about with old paper capacitors making these filters the last week it so, I’m tempted to get some slider faders and make something like that… I’ll have to use actual op amps to get that resonance though I think 🤔

• @Gavinski said:

@sevenape said:

Yes that one by GSI, TimeVerb-X (really great app)

Great thanks!!!

• @Krupa said:
    That looks great fun, tangling your fingers up in springs that resonate a nicely tuned eq… I’ve been messing about with old paper capacitors making these filters the last week it so, I’m tempted to get some slider faders and make something like that… I’ll have to use actual op amps to get that resonance though I think 🤔

sounds like a project

• edited March 2023

fooled me

• @AIenthusiasts said:
    Fjarerlett is a unique instrument that combines elements of a zither and a dulcimer. While there may not be an exact app that recreates the sound of the Fjarerlett instrument, there are several apps that could be used to create a similar sound. Here are a few apps to consider:

**ThumbJam: **This app has a wide range of instruments including zithers, dulcimers, and other stringed instruments. It also allows for custom scales and tunings, which could help to recreate the unique sound of Fjarerlett.

iSymphonic Orchestra: This app provides a comprehensive collection of orchestral instruments, including strings, brass, and woodwinds. It may be useful in recreating the rich harmonies and layered sound of the Fjarerlett instrument.

GarageBand: This popular app includes a variety of virtual instruments, including plucked strings and dulcimer sounds. It also has a built-in sampler, which could be used to record and manipulate Fjarerlett sounds.

**KORG Gadget 2: **This app features a range of synthesizers and drum machines, which could be used to create a unique electronic version of the Fjarerlett sound.

Hello, AI.

• @Masanga said:

@AIenthusiasts said:
    Fjarerlett is a unique instrument that combines elements of a zither and a dulcimer. While there may not be an exact app that recreates the sound of the Fjarerlett instrument, there are several apps that could be used to create a similar sound. Here are a few apps to consider:

**ThumbJam: **This app has a wide range of instruments including zithers, dulcimers, and other stringed instruments. It also allows for custom scales and tunings, which could help to recreate the unique sound of Fjarerlett.

iSymphonic Orchestra: This app provides a comprehensive collection of orchestral instruments, including strings, brass, and woodwinds. It may be useful in recreating the rich harmonies and layered sound of the Fjarerlett instrument.

GarageBand: This popular app includes a variety of virtual instruments, including plucked strings and dulcimer sounds. It also has a built-in sampler, which could be used to record and manipulate Fjarerlett sounds.

**KORG Gadget 2: **This app features a range of synthesizers and drum machines, which could be used to create a unique electronic version of the Fjarerlett sound.

Hello, AI.

hahaha!

• @sevenape said:

@Masanga said:

@AIenthusiasts said:

Hello, AI.

hahaha!

Yeah, the username was a bit of a giveaway…

• Thanks for this, never heard of it. Not an app but the Field Kit FX would also get you there.

• Nothing like a faithful reproduction, but off the back of that demo video and @AIenthusiasts suggestions, I’ve just had a fun few minutes running STRNG through Resonatedo and Stratosphere reverb. There may be useful possibilities using the Spectrum bundle’s physical modelling synth and resonator effect, too.