Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Save effects chain

Is there a way to recall a chain of effects for a track or input without using an entirely different document in Loopy Pro? I want to have a handful of present effects racks for guitar input. Seems like this likely already exists but I can’t find it.

Comments

• You can save any layout as a template. What I have done is put the FX chains on busses and just put bus sends on the input. I can then instantly start up an empty project with the FX chain(s) I want.

• I have created a default template that opens every time i do a new session. The problem is I dont know how I did this.

• @condordontsurfz said:
    I have created a default template that opens every time i do a new session. The problem is I dont know how I did this.

You make something a template by toggling the "star" at the top-right of the projects window when the template is loaded.

If you have only one starred item it becomes the default template. If you have more than one starred item a dialog comes up asking which template you want to use, including the Loopy Pro default template.

• @condordontsurfz said:
    I have created a default template that opens every time i do a new session. The problem is I dont know how I did this.

A layout is made a template by tapping the star icon in the project browser. When there is only one template, it becomes your default. Long-pressing New lets you pick the factory default. If you have marked more than one project as a template, you get to choose which template to use when creating a new project.

• Thanks - I forgot to mention the long-press part.

• @espiegel123 said:

@condordontsurfz said:

A layout is made a template by tapping the star icon in the project browser. When there is only one template, it becomes your default. Long-pressing New lets you pick the factory default. If you have marked more than one project as a template, you get to choose which template to use when creating a new project.

Thank you. You are always super helpful.