Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Stop Following Action sound issue
I would like to use the Stop Following Action with this simple config:
Global Clip Settings:
- Play/Stop Quantization: Master (1 bar)
- Tap Solo This Clip (instead of default Start/Stop)
Clip A: set to Loop
- Clip B: set to Play Once, with a Following Action on Stop to Solo clip A
Clip A is my main loop, clip B is used as a break, once complete, it switches back to clip A. So now I play it and press clip B, then before the end:
- Option 1: Not using the Following Action, and press manually Clip A: 1st record on the top of the picture. Next to the cursor the BassDrum of the 2nd bar (beginning of Clip A) is fine.
- Option 2: Using Following Action: 2nd record on the bottom of the picture. The few first milli seconds are not played, and the BassDrum sound (beat 1) is truncated
Audio tracks are also attached.
Of course here I would like to avoid to touch Clip A, and use option 2, but the audio result is not as good as option 1.
Is that something that can be fixed, or maybe my configuration is wrong?
(I also tried with Start Clip A, instead of Solo Clip A as Stop Follow Action, but the result is the same)