Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

streambyter logic code help pretty please

I tried a lot of things to achieve a sustain on my linnstrument

the goal is to get Streambyter code working to implement a sustain on/off using the bottom left pad on the Linnstrument midi controller: i was led to buy streambyter and given code below. i cant seem to get the code to load into the 'local or icloud' part of the 'install rules' process. dont know why. the code i was given is below. any help would be so appreciated.

90 1E = BX 40 7F
80 1E = BX 40 00

thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• What happens when you try to load it?

• edited March 2023

copy & paste rules directly into text box , press Install .

edit = error . sorry I just tried & there's an error .
    surface level user myself , I don’t know much more .

• try retyping it rather than copy/paste. It installed fine when I did.

• It turns out to be some kind of issue with the line feed character at the end of the line. If that’s removed and manually typed it works

• @wim said:
    It turns out to be some kind of issue with the line feed character at the end of the line. If that’s removed and manually typed it works

Yes. This would have worked if the OP had enclosed the text in triple backticks (code format), but how could you know that.