Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad jamming with a live drummer (not an app!)

This was a pretty liberating experience. I'll also post a video if courage allows me. Still don't know what is that shitty crackling at the start. I still can't tell my latency from my bit crushing :)

Comments

• Nice, reminds me of The Rapture. I dig it

• edited August 2014

Wow, at last someone on this forum likes quality grooves ;) Never heard of the rapture, will check them out.

Here's another number, loads of fuck ups but shows promise IMO

Edit: the levels are all over the shop but once trimmed and saved should stay that way.

• @TGiG Just listened to The Rapture - 'Whoo! Alright-Yeah' live. Wow they're totally down my alleyway. Reminded me a bit of LCD Soundsystem with cowbells and all. I'd call it electropunk. They really get the crowd going. Are they Aussies?

• They're from NYC, and ironically, also on DFA.

• Awesome. Well done.

• Cheers @JF96, and thanks for your other comments, they mean a lot.

• @supadom Very nice man,keep jaming up!

• Thanks man. The next one is going to be better. I didn't want to boss the drummer around not to scare him off. Mind you, I have another drummer in line, probably more skilled but finds it hard to be minimal.

• If he finds it hard to be minimal ,smash the drums (live) thru turnado!(I used to do it with a kp3 and some fx guitar). One hit ,tones of delayed smashed/sliced/reversed drones!

• That sounds cool man. It's inspired me to set up my TD-12 again!