Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio in audiobus mixer?

Hi,

is it possible to play audio from the Apple Music app or any other app through the Audiobus mixer?

I'd like to play iPad software instrument along with other audio files but often the mix is to loud in Apple Music's app and cannot be adjusted without altering the software instrument's volume as well.

Thanks.

Comments

• Apple’s music app doesn’t support interapp-audio. So , it isn’t possible to connect it to a host such as Audiobus. There are some apps like AnyTune that have IAA and can play downloaded files from your Apple Music library..but only the ones you own.

• Thank you, espiegel123!

I do have the audio files saved.

Will the free version of AnyTune accomplish this? If so, I would give that a go first.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

• @walnut said:
    Thank you, espiegel123!

Will the free version of AnyTune accomplish this? If so, I would give that a go first.

Thanks again.

I have no idea whether the free version does, but worth a try. It also has pretty extensive midi control and playlists.

• @espiegel123 said:

@walnut said:
    Thank you, espiegel123!

Thanks again.

I have no idea whether the free version does, but worth a try. It also has pretty extensive midi control and playlists.

Hi espiegel,

AnyTune worked!

Thanks for your help.