Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

6943 Angstrom Units

The title refers to the wavelength of light from a Ruby Laser, something I learned for a school project at age 11 that has stayed with me for 50+ years. Someday it will be a question on University Challenge 🤨
The track is a really a homage to the Mela 3 app.
All the sounds come from 15 instances of Mela 3, each one going through a separate Mela 3 FX. That’s it ! DSP was hovering dangerously close to 100% for most of the time.
Everything generated from a single pattern in 4Pockets Euclidean in one take, no edits.

Art by AI…

Comments

• Sounds super good!

• @GeoTony said:
    The title refers to the wavelength of light from a Ruby Laser, something I learned for a school project at age 11 that has stayed with me for 50+ years. Someday it will be a question on University Challenge 🤨
    The track is a really a homage to the Mela 3 app.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Digging Mela 3!
    Quite cinematic and very intriguing!
    Projects like this usually stick with you, glad to know some of the interesting things in your youth!!!
    Love the artwork, really tells the story!
    Beautiful creation, atmospheric and captivating!!!