Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Third Normal Form

Bit different for me I.e. synthy rhythmic bit in the middle but I enjoyed doing it.
All the usual suspects I.e. Piano Motifs , Euclidean, GeoShred, DRC, Mela 3, BeatHawk, Roli, SWAM, FAC Alteza, Velvet Machine, MU Filter, MixBox.

Art by AI…

Comments

• edited March 2023

This is brilliant composition. I absolutely love this. This blows away what I’m working on. The mix is perfect. I wish I wrote this.

• TNF? I need to confirm via Google that this is some database abstraction. OK I checked.

Now I listen to see if I get any parallels to relational DB structuring.

• @McD said:
    TNF? I need to confirm via Google that this is some database abstraction. OK I checked.

Now I listen to see if I get any parallels to relational DB structuring.

I made a bunch of money with Clipper. Does that count?

• @GeoTony said:
    Bit different for me I.e. synthy rhythmic bit in the middle but I enjoyed doing it.
    All the usual suspects I.e. Piano Motifs , Euclidean, GeoShred, DRC, Mela 3, BeatHawk, Roli, SWAM, FAC Alteza, Velvet Machine, MU Filter, MixBox.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Lovely, Tony!!!
    Cinematic and magnificent musicality!!!
    You are an artist, and you are much loved!!!
    Thank you for this tranquil and vast musical space!!!
    With much love and respect,
    Rene

• OK Listening now…

1 minute chordal opening… now obvious schema.

Piano Motifs joining I I suspect… nice filter bubbling on the synth: DRC or Mela?

Euclidean Sequencer creates a powerful rhythmic under layer. As Tony gets the GeoShred keyboard out of its case.
    Nice use of pitch bends (which it the magical Genie for MPE glides) and easy with GeoShred (Velocity Keyboard can do this too
    If you’re on a budget).

What is this singing synth? I know Roli Noise has a lot of wonderful instruments that Tony likes and uses.

And were done. I need to look through Roli Noise and see if I can find that sound. But it could be DRC or Mela too.

• Really Nice Tony!

• Thanks very much @Paulieworld , @McD , @ReneAsologuitar and @Edward_Alexander , much appreciated.
    TNF is indeed a Relational DB term @McD , no link to the tune, I just like the phrase.
    Defined by Ted Codd (a Brit) in 1971 it’s one of the key techniques is designing RDBMS such as Oracle, Informix, Ingres, SQL Server etc.
    I think technically @Paulieworld , Clipper was a sort of dBase variant so not relational but hey, who cares, those were the days when loads of us dabbled in programming. Seemed easier then somehow which is odd really?

• Peaceful yet moving in the second half. This one triggered quiet a strong emotional response in me for some reason.
    Very interesting piece of music.