Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved: Quick Atom query: extending clip length?

Hi all,

I know that this can be done, but I’ve forgotten how… So I’ve set a clip to 4 bars, recorded into it. I now want to dupe those bars using clone and mess with them. How do I create further ‘empty’ bars to copy into? I thought I could do it just by dragging out the rightmost clip end marker at the top of the clip, but that’s not doing it… ?

Comments

• edited March 2023

Go to the End of current clip (last bar) and then you will see plus symbol to add bars

• edited March 2023

Yep, not seeing it: (I k ow that screen is there when I set the clip up, but I can’t find it again after)

• edited March 2023

EDIT: originally I said:Try double-tapping the window title bar to maximize the window. Maybe that will cause it to draw the missing control.

My suggestion doesn’t help. myapologies suggestion below will solve it [dismiss the grid options {

• edited March 2023

… or go left few bars and again to the right end last bar

• Tap the 1/64 grid button to get out of that menu, and scroll to the end. The bar number should reappear as before.

• _ki_ki
    edited March 2023

@Svetlovska It seems you had opened the Grid Snap Settings. I just checked and the +/- bars buttons are only visible if the sub menues of the top icons (launch, quantize, grid, time) is closed.

Edit: Upps, @myapologies already gave that answer.

• @myapologies : solved it for me, thanks!

• edited March 2023

Glad that helped, @Svetlovska. Tech support from me is rare, best taken with a grain of salt