Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4pockets Strummer, no audio?

I’m now on my new iPad Pro, but I think I noticed this first on my older iPad with the latest OS update. Strummer no longer produces any sound of its own, though it does still generate the midi with which I can control something like Steel Guitar Pro. Like maybe it’s not loading the soundfont or something (though it seems to, when I switch soundfonts). Anyone else see this yet? Am I doing something wrong (again)?

Comments

• This appears to be only in AUM. Standalone, it does in fact produce sound.

• Ah, interesting. It’s something to do with buffer size. When I switch from 1024 to 512, the output becomes available.

• Well done on finding your sound

• Thanks. It does seem strange, though. I wonder why giving AUM more buffer would effectively disable Strummer? Something to do with syncing, perhaps?