Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano series with Jax Emporeor

Converting these piano solo pieces for the emporeor required just a little bit of work:

Piano series with Jax Emporeor

Comments

• edited March 2023

Thank you for posting. It is nice to hear JAX Grand playing your compositions! I’m big fan of this sound - so with interesting listen to others people using it.
    I like progressive choice from slow to more “complicated” “songs” currently I’m in Bad migraine.
    At first the sound (you chosen) is little damped, but I accept your choice, and with each next composition sound is somehow opening in my head. Speaking about the compositions itself, the piano as instrument is very popular but not so easy to play at all, especially with hammer keyboard. With so many influences (classical, modern, jazz, pop…) there is not easy to find own original language/voice. You found it!

Personally I like to left velocity 127 at very rare moments, but it’s so often overused by myself, I’m relearning to use keyboard in more subtle way. We often compare ourself to an artist… (name it) or to an classical composer, and for example me - I cannot compare as I’m after accordion/Synthesizer so my fingers are not pianist type at all, and I wasn’t great student. Yesterday I discover known bass man Michael Henderson… listen some music from 50 years ago, conclusion musical language is the same powerful all the time.

Sunrise composition (of yours) at the beginning is like rain, by delay like effect….. but I like it got brighten - like real sunrising…. The day is started.

Waking up from nightmare is great. Listened all - great time with you man!

• Jason, yes the imperior is closer to my taste for a piano sound but there is something different and interesting with the Emporeor, uncontrollably bright, I really like the lower third of the keyboard: I think it does great on those piece with the settings I used.

@szczyp thank you so much I really appreciate.

• @jo92346 said:
    Jason, yes the imperior is closer to my taste for a piano sound but there is something different and interesting with the Emporeor, uncontrollably bright, I really like the lower third of the keyboard: I think it does great on those piece with the settings I used.

@szczyp thank you so much I really appreciate.

Yeah I have to say I love the timbre of this Emporeor.

• @Gavinski exactly. It’s funny how sometimes something you actually don’t like turns out to be something you like. I’ve always been into dark intimate imperfect piano sound.
    None of the big names in the game of majestic big pianos ever did it for me.
    And then there is the emporeor.
    I shouldn’t like it. But I love it despite some issues that I discussed with Jason. I think it has a lot to do with the playability, and the fact I could tune it a little less bright but still harmonically rich while never being muddy.

• @jo92346 said:
    @Gavinski exactly. It’s funny how sometimes something you actually don’t like turns out to be something you like. I’ve always been into dark intimate imperfect piano sound.
    None of the big names in the game of majestic big pianos ever did it for me.
    And then there is the emporeor.
    I shouldn’t like it. But I love it despite some issues that I discussed with Jason. I think it has a lot to do with the playability, and the fact I could tune it a little less bright but still harmonically rich while never being muddy.

Yes, for my tastes it needs tweaking, but it is tweakable so that's fine. The UI could do with some work - basically untweakable at small sizes, and so much wasted space even at large sizes. But in terms of the sound, the velocity sensitivity etc it's really an incredibly beautiful piano. And yes, those lower notes have a very very lovely tone to them. I don't think I'll be using the pure piano apps any more. This really made me realise how lacking they are in the area of velocity layers.

• Love the piano on this creation!
    Very melodic, and so nice!!!