Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Equipoise (Tomofon * Twenty + One Guitar)

edited March 2023 in Creations

A sort of inspirational experiment with the new Tomofon synth from Klevgrand (in AUM). In the end I used 20 instances (different presets) of Tomofon. I used 8 synths in one session as that took dsp to the border then redid that once. Put the two recordings together in Auditor and then made a final recording with just 4 more Tomofon and layered the guitar improv style.ðŸĪ“ðŸĪŠ

Comments

• Very nice guitar playing. I like the way it builds around the 3 minute mark.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Very nice guitar playing. I like the way it builds around the 3 minute mark.

Thank you for listening! 😃

• Duly inspired! :)

• Nice! Love the guitar tone and the ethereal sounding backing..

• @Svetlovska said:
    Duly inspired! :)

Ha ha, good, and thank you!

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice! Love the guitar tone and the ethereal sounding backing..

Thanks man! This one actually just took couple of hours from start to finish. The last year or so I tend to overthink everything I do, resulting in: nothing! (well, beside a truckload of half measures). :)

• Wow!
    Are the percussive sounds from Tomofon as well?

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow!

😊 Yeah, everything except the guitar. The percussion from one of the latest pack released just the other day, check Klevgrand website as they are not available as IAP but instead it's for all platforms in one purchase.

• Keep on underthinking, mate. It suits you and is a lot more fun.

• @Pxlhg said:

@rs2000 said:
    Wow!

😊 Yeah, everything except the guitar. The percussion from one of the latest pack released just the other day, check Klevgrand website as they are not available as IAP but instead it's for all platforms in one purchase.

That's incredible, thanks, gotta play more with it now 😃

• @LinearLineman said:
    Keep on underthinking, mate. It suits you and is a lot more fun.

Ha ha! Yeah well, it is not the first time somebody tells me: "You think too much!"

@rs2000 said:
    That's incredible, thanks, gotta play more with it now 😃

Yeah it's awesome and the fact you can just switch to any model for any preset makes it very versatile, especially with those new packs. Hope we get the ability for users to create/export/import packs as well. (and MPE!)

• The backing by itself would have made a great track but with the guitar 🙏
    Really liked this one 😊

• Really good, I wish I could play guitar whenever I hear something like this, thanks for sharing!

• @GeoTony said:
    The backing by itself would have made a great track but with the guitar 🙏
    Really liked this one 😊

@belldu said:
    Really good, I wish I could play guitar whenever I hear something like this, thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your kind words, for listening and, shaking life into it again :D

• Excellent stuff. You should do an album.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Excellent stuff. You should do an album.

Thank you so much. We'll see about that, in a future pretty far away 😂 I actually never even thought about it as I still feel very amateurish, but, I do have fun creating sound.