Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Werkbench

Comments

• Just got this the other day, and it is a blast! Gonna love it with AB.

• hey guys, how do werkbench works with audiobus?
    I'm able to do anything putting Werkbench on output... what i'm wrong?

• Acaonweb, try lowering the threshold in the 'sampling' section.

• edited March 2013

Finally!

Here's the demo video:

• edited March 2013

Is anyone else getting really low volume when sampling from Audiobus or Audiocopy?

Edit: There are a lot of individual levels, playing around with them does alleviate the issue, but sampling from mic is always louder than from apps/acp.

• I was playing with it earlier and could barely get it to pick up a sample on the ipad built-in mic...once I changed the threshold it wasn't an issue...as for ACP and AB idk. You're right in saying Audiocopy normally is much lower than in the home app and requires normalizing