Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can't connect to soundcloud in audioshare ...

Hello, has anyone else had this problem? I know my username and password are good because I can log onto the soundcloud app, but when I try and add it to audioshare I get a login failure...

Any suggestions?

Comments

• You can upload audio in the SoundCloud app itself. :)

• derp. carry on please, I am dying a little inside...

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    You can upload audio in the SoundCloud app itself. :)

Ooh. I never realised you could do that from within SC. I've always uploaded from Audioshare. I'll have to remember that!
    I wonder if the OP's issue is a permissions related thing? Something in the settings maybe? Can't remember if I had to permit the connection between Audioshare and SC.

• edited May 2023

I think you can try logging out and then logging back into SoundCloud within Audioshare. It might just kickstart the connection. If all else fails, reach out to the friendly folks at Audioshare support. They're the real experts and can help you troubleshoot this snag.
    Now, here's a little secret to boost your SoundCloud game: consider getting some instant SoundCloud plays. It's a legit way to give your tracks a quick boost in exposure and grab the attention of new listeners. Just imagine the buzz your music could create! Hang in there! Tech hiccups happen, but with a bit of patience and some expert support, you'll be back to rockin' and rollin' in no time.

• I hate bots.