Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help Forum password reset tool on vicious loop NOT Working!

The password reset doesn’t work and retorts with. Red sign saying that it did not complete use the password tool again . But I try three times but even with custom passwords or the generic password offered the same red error message sends me into a vicious cycle!

Only fix? Register again with a new email and account

But this is not a fix as I lose all my contacts previous posts and besides why is it not working?

Oh the red pop up came up on the new one but it said in tiny fine print I needs to verify my email

I went and there was a message asking for email verifying

Then the new account or this one I am using works with new password or new accout username

The older username I want to use is

Linked to Djcarpediem

Please anyone help? As there is no easy place to get info about the forum so I posted here as it needs feedback too!
![]

Comments

• Unfortunately, I believe this has been reported before.
    @Michael ?

• Yeah, you just have to get my attention and I’ll fix it for you. I’ll be trying a tentative forum upgrade over the next week or so, a new version has been compiled by some helpful person which I would like to try. Maybe that will solve it finally!