Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big snowfall = 3 days of running power on a generator = iOS Music making

This track seems to heavily channel 80's/90's #erasure. The product of a big snowfall that knocked out the power for a few days. Time to break out the mobile iOS music setup!

Lots of Synthmaster, and bits of Hammerhead, Factory, iSymphonic and Ravenscroft.

Comments

• So happy!
    This beat wakes me up, and invigorates me.
    Lovely music!

• Smashing! Love the 80s vibe in this. Yep, with the fast plucky arps, it has an Erasure feel to it. I also thought, without the plucky arps, those synth strings and piano lines sounded nicely Cure-ish together.
    A great uplifting track and nice crisp clear sound. 👍👍

• Thank you @ReneAsologuitar and @Spidericemidas! And yes, I do believe there are very likely some subconscious heavy Cure influences floating around in my creative process.

• Sees post…big snowstorm. Wait, how did you stay warm after the snowstorm?

Great job using the time to create something new.

• @seonnthaproducer it's antiquated, but we actually have a wood burning stove (and lots of wood from dead trees that were chopped down as a fire hazard last summer). Together those were remarkably handy when the power went out.

• Nicely upbeat track, very evocative of the 80s / 90s… I’m just imagining the hair and clothes to go with it now 😊

• I enjoyed that uplifting 80s/90s vibe - just the thing to take one's mind off what is going on outside (in the neighbourhood
    and globally!)

• Great vibes emanating from this track.
    Loved what you came with. Been some time since I last listened to one of your stuff. Gonna binge listen to your SC today :lol:

• Thank you everyone for the kind words!