Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

thesoundtestroom video demo and tutorial for Beat-Machine

This has always been one the best and most respected apps. And now with this massive update its even better. I think the big appeal is the very simple way it lets you use your own samples
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com

Comments

• Thanks! The second after the demo that Anthony Alves did long time ago.

• Excellent vid Doug! You covered all the best features that set it apart from similar apps.

• edited August 2014

Thanks, I really like the new drum synth and pitch shifter, I didnt have time to cover the pitch thing properly, and I like the fact that you can layer any of the synth sounds over the other samples, and direct import from Audioshare is a joy, I know I was suppose to do this ages ago, but I'm kinda glad I waited till now, one more thing I really like is the darker UI, although I should have pointed out that you have a choice. And there was still a load of stuff that didn't get covered like all the Midi