Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Helium & Aftertouch Recording

Hi Everybody!!!
This is a second attempt to try to find out if Helium is Able To do A Aftertouch data recording
I Know That Atom 2 does(I managed to record Aftertouch)
Has anyone successfully recoded Aftertouch data and what settings I need to change
Thanks !!!

Comments

• It looks like a bug. Helium has a separate controller for the aftertouch (see the pic attached). And it worked a year ago.
    But now I also can't record aftertouch to it, tested this right now.
    The fast hack I can suggest is to remap aftertouch to CC. There are lots of plugins for that: mfxConvert, StreamByter, or maybe even Drambo is capable to do that.

• @vlaoladis said:
    It looks like a bug. Helium has a separate controller for the aftertouch (see the pic attached). And it worked a year ago.
    But now I also can't record aftertouch to it, tested this right now.
    The fast hack I can suggest is to remap aftertouch to CC. There are lots of plugins for that: mfxConvert, StreamByter, or maybe even Drambo is capable to do that.

Thank you for your quick reply !!!!
    I do not know how to remap Aftertouch to CC any video or article handy ??
    Thank you very much !!!!!

• It depends on your setup. Sometimes you can remap it directly on your keyboard.
    Or use any additional iOS plugin to remap inside your DAW.
    For example, the cheapest and easiest plugin I know is mfxCovert.

This is my quick setup for Arturia Keustep + mfxConvert + Helium with AUM as DAW.
    Here I'm remapping Channel 1 Pressure to MIDI Channel 1 CC-1

Step 1. Add mfxConvert and Helium midi plugins

Step 2. Route MIDI signal from your keyboard to Helium through mfxConvert

Step 3. Setup remapping in mfxConvert. You can use the "learn" button to find your aftertouch type

Step 4. Now your aftertouch is recorded as a CC in Helium

• Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!