Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sad But True

@LinearLineman Ive been in a bit of a rut lately, and was having a hard time getting something new started. Your track "Loose Leaf" gave me the little push I needed. It's much more mellow than I usually do, but I think it fit the way I was feeling at the time.

Comments

• Hi @Paulieworld ,
    Sometimes the truth is sad, but the truth can really set you free!!!
    I love this recording.
    The vocals is quite melodious, and I can't seem to get the whole truth from it, hahahaha.
    Thanks to @LinearLineman for the push!!!
    Love this mellow beauty!!!
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Hi @Paulieworld ,
    Sometimes the truth is sad, but the truth can really set you free!!!
    I love this recording.
    The vocals is quite melodious, and I can't seem to get the whole truth from it, hahahaha.
    Thanks to @LinearLineman for the push!!!
    Love this mellow beauty!!!
    Rene

Thanks, Rene. The "vocal" is from a Blocs Wave sample pack. The words are incoherent! I still don't know what she is saying, but she sings a nice melody. I think that's what I like about their vocal samples. The sound nice, and I can be sure the lyrics won't offend anybody.

@Edward_Alexander This is a good example of a creation inspired by someone else. @LinearLineman composed a great opening line and I sort of "borrowed" it. I did give him full credit, though. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?

• Yes, I could hear the sequelity of it. You went a little deeper than I did but it really works. Sad stuff resonates for me these days. I’d like some rainy days, too, but the sun is shining here in Savannah.
    Looking forward to what comes next, Paul.

• I do like this one Paul. It seems to me it has more of a song-like structure than what I would call your "typical" music. As someone who was born on a Wednesday (Wednesday's child is full of woe) I'm drawn toward sad, melancholy music. And thrash metal.
    Seriously , this is a good one.

• @MadeofWax said:
    I do like this one Paul. It seems to me it has more of a song-like structure than what I would call your "typical" music. As someone who was born on a Wednesday (Wednesday's child is full of woe) I'm drawn toward sad, melancholy music. And thrash metal.
    Seriously , this is a good one.

Sad Thrash Metal… STM. That could be a thing! I’m up for it. Let me know.

BTW, I told a few people about the whales, and they are jazzed about it. One young lady even told me she is rolling up a big fat doobie for the occasion. Have a great weekend!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Yes, I could hear the sequelity of it. You went a little deeper than I did but it really works. Sad stuff resonates for me these days. I’d like some rainy days, too, but the sun is shining here in Savannah.
    Looking forward to what comes next, Paul.

Glad to hear the sun is shining. Not so much here, but spring is just around the corner. Looking forward to sitting on my patio at sunrise with my iPad and coffee. Little things mean the most.

• The littler the better,

• I lack words. Just gonna listen again. And again. And likely again.

• @jo92346 said:
    I lack words. Just gonna listen again. And again. And likely again.

Thanks Joe! Have a nice night.

• So different , beautiful mood. Can’t say that I noticed the rut 😊

• Very nice @Paulieworld - I was expecting a Metallica cover but this is a bit different :wink: - although equally enjoyable.