Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Segreti del Bar Mezzanotte - new album by Daveypoo

edited February 2023 in Creations

My new album is out now on Bandcamp! I hope you all like it - I appreciate the feedback I've gotten as I've released the tunes over the last number of months. Here's the whole shebang for the pleasure of your earholes.

https://daveypoo.bandcamp.com/album/i-segreti-del-bar-mezzanotte

Anyone know how to embed the player in the thread here?

Comments

• Love this track, and congrats on another album.
    Thanks for sharing this fabulous album!!!

• super clean production, inspired compositions, nice sound, what else can anyone ask???
    Lovely album!

• Thank you both - I appreciate the feedback and am glad you liked the tunes. It was a lot of work but was very satisfying. It's nice to hear all the tracks in the same place.

• Bumping this to say that if anyone wants a code to download the album for free, let me know and I'll send you one. ;)

• Wowzer… just listened to the whole album and it’s brilliant 🙏
    Loved the slow bits e.g. Morning Musing, the end of Brian the Randy.
    The sounds you created in e.g. The Rip Off were awesome.
    The fast bits, especially with Flo’s tremendous playing.
    And of course the homage to Doug 😊
    Superb from start to finish 👌

• Thank you @GeoTony - not only for the full listen, but for the thoughtful feedback.

Morning music fell together in a hurry - I liked the mellowness of it and kept it sparse to enhance the lazy feel.
    The end of Brian the Randy was improvised on organ in one take - just felt like doing something different. Rhodes solo over top was also a single take. Got lucky there.
    The Rip Off was a challenge - I was definitely going for an authentically vintage feel and arrangement. Glad you dig that one.
    Flo is indeed incredible and it's a blessing to have his talent grace my silly songs.
    Doug is THE MAN and needed a piece dedicated just to his brilliance.

• Purchased... I'll be listening wheel running around town today.

• You're very kind to buy it, @McD - I sincerely appreciate it. I'm excited to hear what you think of the whole thing together as a piece of work. I'm very happy with it.