Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Breathe (covering Floyd)

edited August 2014 in General App Discussion

My brother on guitar, I do the vocals and some thumbjam steel. Cubasis, and AB also used.

Comments

• edited August 2014

I really like your original cover of this classic, +1.

• This is great! I love all the instruments and vocals, but found the pedal steel particularly haunting and beautiful. Was hoping for light percussion around 1:20—only an idea, not a criticism.

Thanks for sharing!

• Very nice!! Love the simplicity of this creating such a strong emotion.
    If I could ask? How was the acoustic guitar recorded? It sounds wonderful as does the whole of it.

• Fantastic. Great sounds all around.

• I would say, 3 minutes 54 seconds of happiness...

And then I was discovering your soundcloud... Wow... I loved it, what a nice surprise !
    A beautiful voice, and sweet vocal harmonies just right, a perfect accompaniment (and a great sound too).
    Simplicity, softness and ultimately a lot of emotion, for me it works !

So now I say: 44 minutes & 1 second of pure happiness. and a big thank you for this wonderful discovery, you make my day.

• Thanks guys! I appreciate you listening and all the comments. Guitar was a Taylor, recorded into a small condensor mic, into a presonus interface, and into cubasis. @kgmessier you're right some drums would be nice coming in right then, I suck at adding any percussion or any other instrumentation for that matter, so I always end up leaving things stripped down. I hope I don't offend anyone on this forum with my posting of covers. I haven't written a song in quite sometime so I just do covers anymore, trying to keep the flame going any way I can I guess.
    Cheers!

• Wow @ChiffonDoux, that's going above and beyond the call of duty! I really appreciate those kind words! Thanks.

• A very beautiful and original version if a great song - wonderful!

• Nice original take on such a classic. Great vocal harmonies like the unusual way you treat the end of the chorus vocally over the E7#9 E7b9. Like the sparse arrangement making the vocals the star element.

• Very well done. Faithful to the mood of the original, but you still make it your own. You've inspired me to play around with that pedal steel in ThumbJam; it sounds great.

• Thanks PhilW, pangolin, supanorton, miguelmarcos! You guys are too kind. Thumbjam one of the first and still one of the best!