Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moonshiners

This track is about a couple of old, grizzled rebels running a pot still way back in the swamp. They aren’t the whacky, loveable characters you see on TV. These dudes would bury you in a shallow grave and sleep just fine. They have been doing this for a long time and even developed their own language in case the Feds show up.

Comments

• Oh that is absolutely excellent.

• @jo92346 Thank you, Joe. You are excellent!

• Hey Paul,
    Love this track. I actually wanted to do a video and song with a swamp theme using footage from :
    https://archive.org/details/SwampWomen
    and
    https://archive.org/details/Swamp_Fire_movie
    but never could capture the sound I wanted or find the right hook for the video. Love what you've made here.

• edited February 2023

@MadeofWax Wow Mac! That’s rockin’ good news. I did this with you in mind, but I thought it might be too soon to ask. Please have your way with my music! Free download on Bandcamp.

• I'll add it to the queue. I have something of yours already cooking that I hope you'll like. Probably have it finished in a couple of days. Your music really lends itself to videos.

• Breaking Bad Deliverance.

• Damn... now I'm 2 tracks behind.

• @MadeofWax said:
    I'll add it to the queue. I have something of yours already cooking that I hope you'll like. Probably have it finished in a couple of days. Your music really lends itself to videos.

I know I’ll dig it. I’m thinking of setting up a YouTube channel. Let’s do some stuff, bro!

• McDMcD
    edited February 2023

3 tracks behind now. Arg.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Breaking Bad > @LinearLineman said:
    Breaking Bad Deliverance.

He got a purty mouth, ain’t he.

• @McD said:
    3 tracks behind now. Arg.

I think we need to do another collaboration..

• I’m up to 2 tracks listened to now.

This one is particularly creative in mixing genre materials. If it starts with a Moonshiner premise it evolves into some Zombie action coming through the woods. Mayhem ensues until it recedes… usually because the Zombies are dispatched and there’s more Roots Music and more beverages are consumed to dull the effects of trauma.

But… then waves and waves of Zombies crash the party for hors d'oeuvres and thus the music ends… Zombies 48, Moonshiners 3.

• edited February 2023

This sounds and feels great. Really good.

I humbly offer a spiritual cousin(-lover):
    Swampgrass
    https://on.soundcloud.com/neeJnHyeyyszFmyT7

• @JeffChasteen said:
    This sounds and feels great. Really good.

I humbly offer a spiritual cousin(-lover):
    Swampgrass
    https://on.soundcloud.com/neeJnHyeyyszFmyT7

Thank you very much! I will listen to your track tonight. My office PC speakers are pretty much useless. Headphones are much mo better. Have a great day!

• Great change of atmosphere at 3:30 ish, loved the guitar and violin... another incredibly inventive track !

• edited February 2023

@GeoTony said:
    Great change of atmosphere at 3:30 ish, loved the guitar and violin... another incredibly inventive track !

Hey GT! I have a new track that would benefit from your skills. If you’re interested, let me know.

Edit - I had a situation come up and I'll have to put new music on the back burner for a few days.

• No probs Paul, nearly said the same to you as my iPad packed up for 4 days, Ok now though.
    Hope your situation comes good. PM me if you want to do anything 🙏