Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A New Home [work in progress] [Project: Stranded in the Universe]

edited February 2023 in Creations

9th draft for "Stranded in the Universe", but ts will actually be the 10th (last) track on the album.

Still have to record one and I will start working on finalizing, polishing and refining each track. Which means some significants changes will likely occur.

Lossless 48-24 audio in my band camp backstage: https://josephbalson.bandcamp.com/track/a-new-home

Edit Feb 28th:
the final release is here: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/54542/exodus-album-release/p1?new=1

EDIT Feb 21st:
I Finished all the drafts for this project, You can find them in these topics. Now I'm working on finishing the album.

- Under a Full Moon
- Calm Waters
- U237
- Chasing Lost Planets
- Slow Drift Toward Hope
- Starry Night
- In the Void
- A New Home
- Plotting the Last Course
- The Last Departure

Comments

• Really strong base to work from here, great stuff!

• Thanks for listening @Krupa

• Hi Joseph,
    Love this cinematic entrance, and the artwork is also very grand!!!
    I can imagine the mass movement towards "a new home".
    Lovely creation.
    I love this beauty!!!

• Another gem from Joseph. It strikes me as sad that there are only 51 subscribers to your Youtube channel. I hope to watch that number grow overtime. I do appreciate there’s no effort to “Ring the Bell Hit Subscribe” but simply throw the work out to find it’s audience.

• Away from the forum lately so I have missed plenty of your recent posts. Really nice work, as usual! Thank you for sharing!

• Thanks @JanKun @McD.

My YouTube channel, well, it is what it is. I must be doing something wrong.

• Very cinematic. Nice arrangement. Very enjoyable.

• Your compositions never disappoint. Love the mood change at 1:52. You aren’t doing anything wrong. Most people don’t get it. We’re not most people. Hang in there, keep calm, and return fire.

• Thank you @AlterEgo_UK @Paulieworld

Trying to not disappoint isn’t easy when most of the time the next day I am myself disappointed with my music.

• I hear ya bro. Same thing with me. I do a piece and, in my altered state, it sounds good. I listen the next day and I ask myself… WTF were you thinking? I put it down for a week or so, then I listen again and I think… that’s not half bad. I would subscribe, but I wouldn’t know where to start. I’m old school. Actually, people my age just call it “school”. Keep them coming. I’m listening.