Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why do I get logged out from the forums so often?

I have to log in much more frequently than with other sites.

Comments

• Same here. It seems like I get logged out about once a week.

• Any type of ad blocker you're running?

• I've noticed that too, from time to time. Haven't had a moment to investigate deeply just yet, although I took a couple of cracks at it. Something weird with session expiry times, maybe.

• It seems like I get logged out more often when accessing from a different location on the same device. For instance if I visit family and access the forum from there, then return home. But I can't say that's the cause here for certain.

I almost never get logged out when at home.

• I don’t know if it will help, but my iPad virtually never logs me out, but my new iPhone logs me out quite frequently.

The iPad connection is rock solid — even when I’m out of the house connecting it through the iPhone’s personal hotspot.

• Actually, that’s controlled by your Settings. Apple thinks you’re spending an unhealthy amount of screen time on AB.
    Adjust this in Settings >Health > Jk ;-)

• Yeah I also get logged out far too much. At least once a week sounds about right. I also find for me that sometimes I need a vpn to access the forum, here in China. At other times I need to turn the vpn off to get it to load. Bizarre.

• Yep, happens to me a lot.
    Only when I’m trying to access from the iPad. Never from my phone.

• I mostly access from my android phone, as mentioned above, get logged out far more often than I'd expect