Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4354 Euclides

Quite happy with this one, definitely influenced by Lotus Feet by the Mahavishnu Orchestra.
Some nice sounds so good speakers or headphones are a bonus.
4Pockets Euclidean playing everything other that the drone from World Synth and the lead which is me on GeoShred.

Art by AI…

Comments

• Cool track 😺 Thanks for sharing 🎸

• I love it!!!

• edited February 2023

You should be happy with this one.👍👍

• Excellent, Tony. Thanks for posting!

• I like the slow and restrained development of this. A Bollywood reworking of Paris, Texas, perhaps? An Indian Harry Dean Stanton materialising out of a heat haze, walking along parched mud flats towards a collection of tumbledown buildings…

• Great use of the stereo field. This one really does shine with headphones. Great sounds and your Geoshred playing never fails to impress.

• Another winner. The drone and tablas instantly transporting. The rhythm ever present, moving but not intrusive. Rich stereo field and tasty shredding. Lotus feet may have been an influence but you’ve gone your own way. Enjoyed checking that out too. 4354 Euclides is an asteroid or is it some reference to the sequencer’s parameters? You tease us.

• Thanks very much @AndyHoneybone , Lotus feet was a big inspiration as is everything that JM does.
    I was very pleased with the sounds and, as you say, the stereo field on this one.
    4354 is indeed an asteroid but also obviously a (n attempted) play on the name of the sequencer 😊