Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ghost notes on Nanostudio 2?

As for title: is it possible to display ghost notes from another track, in the piano roll from Nanostudio?

If yes, how?
If not, what apps ad can instead? (apart for Atom, that is already on my list)

Comments

• NanoStudio 2 can't do his.

• FL Studio Mobile can.

• There was a neat "ghost notes in NS2" trick that appeared in a video on here not so long ago which I've used a few times since which was to just record your scale into a block and then move all the notes along to the point past the end of that block so that they'll never play. Optionally making your root notes slightly longer or something so they're easy to distinguish. I took a screenshot to help explain but now my iPadOS is updating, I'll pop it in here when it's finished.

• Might not be quite what you're after, but it is pretty useful.

• When I wanted to write a counter melody, I was really wishing this feature was there. Best I could do was to copy the original melody block and delete individual notes as I created the counter melody. I don't know if individual notes can be muted but that would have been helpful too.

• @AlexY said:
    I don't know if individual notes can be muted but that would have been helpful too.

Yes I was looking for a specific-notes' mute option just yesterday. But one can multiselect the notes and change volume/velocity.

• @FastGhost said:
    Might not be quite what you're after, but it is pretty useful.

Yes, not really what I was asking, but still nice trick.
    I guess something similar is achieved by setting the "scale" directly on the NS2 piano-keyboard (if the scale is among those listed)

• @wim said:
    NanoStudio 2 can't do his.

Thanks for the confirmation

• @Pictor said:

@AlexY said:
    I don't know if individual notes can be muted but that would have been helpful too.

Yes I was looking for a specific-notes' mute option just yesterday. But one can multiselect the notes and change volume/velocity.

Ah, I didn't even think of doing that! That's pretty helpful. THanks!