Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

thesoundtestroom demo and tutorial for WI Orchestra

I like this app and like many of the old ones it could do with a nice big update, still cool though
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com

Comments

• edited August 2014

I used to love both this and WI Guitar, a great shame they were never updated with new features and audiobus - but there's still time if you're listening! This has a very wide range of great sounds, could be good for other genres in addition to classical too. I can imagine a new surge of popularity for this if it had AB.

Oh, I almost forgot to say - great demo, Doug! It is a testament that we take that for granted these days...

• I used this for pretty much my first iOS recording. Had to use the overdub feature, then export the result.

• @Flo26 said:

This app is great.needs virtual midi to be really playable.thanks doug.

It does have virtual midi, thats how I'm playing it

• Ah yeah sorry Flo, I get ya, it would benefit from the usual updates, sad because it a nice app