Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Samplr connection...

edited February 2023 in Creations

I occasionally send my friend random snippets of music that I have created, and he will often put them together with video he has shot. Just for fun, nothing fancy.

He did videos for two very different sounding snippets that I had sent about 3 months apart, that I have only just remembered were closely connected.

I had opened Samplr app and this project was still active. So I gradually removed the effects and settings until I was left with the raw sample and had completely forgot the source material I had used was related to another snippet that he had produced a video for.

So I made a quick 90 second video hoping it would 'reveal' the connection to him: :)

Comments