Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First foray into fusion - Paradise Lost

edited February 2023 in Creations

Some creations posted here are so lovely I hesitated to share this. Appreciate any and all feedback.

Comments

• great sounding, great play, great composition, great mix, great everything.
    If I'm looking hard to find something to "complain" about that would be the piano: it is a bit too much locked in the "Let's hit the key as hard as possible" mode. Just my personal taste, I like it more subtle.
    The bass sounds great.
    Really love the mood of this piece.

• @jo92346 said:
    great sounding, great play, great composition, great mix, great everything.
    If I'm looking hard to find something to "complain" about that would be the piano: it is a bit too much locked in the "Let's hit the key as hard as possible" mode. Just my personal taste, I like it more subtle.
    The bass sounds great.
    Really love the mood of this piece.

Thanks @jo92346 ... even more so for the constructive bit!

• 👍 Love a bit of fusion. Absolutely no need to hesitate… beautiful stuff. Great playing throughout. More please 👌