Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Slava Ukraini

HERÓYAM SLÁVA!

Comments

• We are all so connected now. I kept hearing “A love supreme”. Was that intentional?

• edited February 2023

Cat :)

@LinearLineman good to hear from you, considering the catastrophic earthquake ... also @barabajagal sounding very symphonic ... < 3

greetings then to @vadymrostok (dev of Percussive Synth app) and @jimpavloff (dev of Pure Acid, etc.) - wondering if there are more Ukrainian music developers?
    Heard good things about the techno humans there too.

• @ccs2 tyx, bro. I left Turkey 3+ years ago, but was living in Istanbul, which, I believe, was not affected.

• @LinearLineman said:
    We are all so connected now. I kept hearing “A love supreme”. Was that intentional?

OMG now that you mention it 😂
    This past week I’ve been listening to A love Supreme every time I drive. I guess it must’ve seeped in to what I was doing.

• Yes, I too can hear the A Love Supreme influence in the rhythm and repeated motif, but I love the way this builds and unfolds from it. There’s a harsh edge to the string sound that I like too, gives a rawness and granularity to it. A winner. :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    Yes, I too can hear the A Love Supreme influence in the rhythm and repeated motif, but I love the way this builds and unfolds from it. There’s a harsh edge to the string sound that I like too, gives a rawness and granularity to it. A winner. :)

Thank you 🙏
    The strings are courtesy of Decent Sampler, some really good packs available in there.

• Excellent track, lovely atmosphere 🌥️

• @barabajagal said:

@LinearLineman said:
    We are all so connected now. I kept hearing “A love supreme”. Was that intentional?

OMG now that you mention it 😂
    This past week I’ve been listening to A love Supreme every time I drive. I guess it must’ve seeped in to what I was doing.

You made it your own thing though. There is no plagiarism, only development.