Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved: Simple one knob DJ style filter app for live filter sweeps?

edited February 2023 in App Tips and Tricks

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a big dumb full range filter knob app I can live tweak and midi record the motion of, to create the effect of a DJ filter sweep? I basically want to run it in AUM over a running File Player loop, live tweak, and then have that motion captured by something like Atom so it is replicable. I have a number of filter apps which might do the job, but none with a big performance friendly knob. And Filtatron has gone to the Apple graveyard, sadly…

Comments

• Popsicle FX lets you record the motion in the app I think with an XY pad for doing live which might be nicer / more tactile than a knob.

• Do you own Drambo?
    I'd be happy to build such a super simple one knob plugin for you.

• Not sure I’ve understood the request…there’s a filter sweep built into AUM…the free Blamsoft filter has a big graph you can sweep finger around for freq and res

• edited February 2023

Gotta love this place! Thanks, all, for the suggestions, and @rs2000 for the kind offer. The prize goes to @FastGhost, for reminding me about Popsicle, which I bought ages ago and had been auto-dumped off my iPad. Re downloaded it, and the motion recorder was exactly what I was after. Solved!