Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GeoJig II

A jingly, jangly, folky sort of track that’s been on the back burner for a while. Still not entirely happy with it but other tracks are complaining that they want some attention 😊
In order of appearance we have Piano Motifs, ZOA, PolyBud, MelodyBud * 2, SnakeBud * 2, MelodyBud, Riffler, Fugue Machine (on Percussion), Scaler 2 and then 4 overdubs with a human being playing GeoShred (Mandolin, Flute, Pipes and Viola).

Art by AI…

Comments

• I like it: funny feel good piece.
    If I had to complain about something that would be to much reverb overall especially on the bass.

• Thanks @jo92346 , I wouldn’t disagree with you… I have a default position of sticking TB Reverb Cathedral setting on everything and the bass is BeatHawk Fretless which already has lots of reverb… mea culpa ! Looking forward to listening to your new pieces by the way 😊

• Nice. I like all of the nuances in your GeoShred playing.

• Hi Tony,
    I actually like this creation, very melodic and quite serene.
    This song would be screaming to be out there, I love this recording.
    Playful and very peaceful, truly relaxing!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• edited February 2023

@GeoTony said:
    Still not entirely happy with it but other tracks are complaining that they want some attention 😊

I feel this so much. Although I would be very happy if this track was something I had made. I like the jingly , jangly feel good sound of it. I feel like the viola near the end was especially good. I would have liked to hear more. I'm glad you decided to share this one.

• Mellow peaceful vibes like this are calling to me these days. I am trying to minimize nervous tension in my music, but after decades of trying to boogie and swing it is a huge challenge for me to not do that any more. Love that viola solo.