Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can Mozaic run in the background?

It may be a stupid question but I'm trying to MIDI learn from Mozaic's MIDI output in Drambo and Mozaic's MIDI port isn't even listed.
Mozaic and Drambo both running standalone.

Am I missing something obvious?

Comments

• can't you run mozaic within drambo as auv3?

• @dobbs said:
    can't you run mozaic within drambo as auv3?

No, in this case I need to have it run in the background, providing its own virtual MIDI port like I've previously done with Streambyter.

• @rs2000 said:
    It may be a stupid question but I'm trying to MIDI learn from Mozaic's MIDI output in Drambo and Mozaic's MIDI port isn't even listed.
    Mozaic and Drambo both running standalone.

Am I missing something obvious?

Mozaic is intended to run as a plugin not a standalone. The standalone has no midi ports. Normally, you get a message that it has no midi ports when the standalone is launched.

• Oh Ok, thanks for clarifying @espiegel123!