Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Hi @LinearLineman ,
    This is lovely jazz, and I love it!!!
    You are a very good musician and artist.
    I am truly impressed with your musicianship and your vision.
    Love the artwork.
    Thank for this beauty.
    Rene

• I've listened to it last night.
    Very eclectic yet everything is right were it's supposed to be, whether in mood or sound quality.

Speedster is just incredible, the drums coming at 1:something lead to some madness that puts me almost in a joyful crazy trance. So far, it is my favorite of all the music you made (that I listened to). I didn't want it to end.

On Launch code I almost expected Alain Caron and Michel Cusson to start playing after the intro.

Not Nessum Dorma is exactly the kind of madness I love.

There is little bit too much on reverb on Jet Set, making the sound a little muddy. Still love that piece anyways.

Great album!

• Thanks @ReneAsologuitar and @jo92346 … thanks for the good reviews.

• Superb as usual 👍
    I think your SWAM playing on Speedster is your best yet I.e. it doesn’t sound like a keyboard player playing brass, it sounds like a brass player 🎺
    …Ostinatos was beautiful 🙏
    Romance at Noon and Lonely / Broken Heart ditto

• Thanks for the praise @GeoTony. I agree, the horns were realistic I. Their phrasing. Still, no expression added, but that didn’t seem to stand in its way.

A Flight off Ostinatos was a McD collaboration.

Romance at Noon surprised me upon repeated listening. A lot of my music comes up sad these days. And, very sadly, I have my reasons.I’ll PM you one day. Thanks for the friendship, Tony.